Establishment of Companies in Greece
- Tax profit rate 24% from 2019
- Tax profit rate 20% from 2020
- 5%. dividend tax. The administrator's remuneration is taxed as an employee's income.
Rel: Documents D.15 / D '/ 619/15 / 13-04-2018 and F.10141 / 44090/1189/2019 (2018) documents of the Ministry of Labor, Social Security and Social Solidarity.
There are three types of contributions to IKE
- a) Capital
- b) Extracapsular
- c) Guarantees
- They constitute the capital of the company
- Contribute in cash or in kind only if this is an asset that can be monetized.
- It may be composed of one or more natural or legal persons. If the recommendation is made by a natural or legal person, then we are talking about single-member PC. According to article 58 of Law 4072/2012 the manager can be a natural person. If it is a partner that is a legal entity, then it should designate a natural person as the manager.
of a remote one-person IKE and the gradual integration of all corporate types into the system,
the interested in setting up and multi-person PC.
Through the HMS digital platform (http://eyms.businessportal.gr) stakeholders are now able to complete all the necessary
procedures for setting up their company, registering with GEMI. and the Tax Register, from which they receive their
company's tax ID and a temporary TAXISNET key number, while EFKA is also informed of the company's incorporation.
What are the stages of establishment?
Step 1: Check if a special license is required.
Step 2: Find Installation Space.
Step 3: Company Statute.
Step 4: Collection of starting documentation.
Step 5: Subscribe to the OAEE.
Step 6: Submit Documents to the One Stop Shop.
WHAT IS ONE STOP SERVICE?
GEMI Services operating in Chambers and Certified One-Stop-Shop Citizens Service Centers (KEPs).
In special cases where either the statutes are required to be drafted by a notary, or the partners
want to be drafted by a notary, then One Stop Shop is the certified notary who will draft the notarial act.
- Statute bearing a stamp pursuant to Article 4 of the Hague Convention of 5 October 1961 (apostille) officially translated or, if the country of origin has not acceded to the above convention, endorsed by a consular authority.
- Certificate of Competent Authority of the country of residence of the legal entity for the existence of the company.
- A certified copy of the power of attorney for the appointment of a legal representative or representative in Greece.
- Συμπληρωμένα, από τον υπόχρεο, τα έντυπα «Δήλωση έναρξης/μεταβολής εργασιών μη Φυσικού Προσώπου» Μ3, και «Δήλωση Σχέσεων Φορολογούμενου» Μ7, προκειμένου να τους χορηγηθεί ΑΦΜ.