Stella TsiouliAccountant of SMEs
- She is a graduate of the department of Economics in National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- She is columnist in Accounting and Tax portal of Power-Tax.gr.
- License of A class Accountant
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Athens
- Tax and Accounting Seminars in Power-Tax-Training
Before joining the Company’s Manpower, Stella had been working for three years as an assistant accountant in a big accounting office in Athens, by which she gained significant experience and skills in daily, monthly and annual keeping of B and C Class accounting books.
Currently she is working as an accountant of SMEs and assistant of the Credit Control department in EFM Accounting Services, deals with the recording of accounting entries with both Greek general chart of accounts and Greek GAAP.
She is responsible for the preparation and publication of Periodic Statements of VAT, tax return, Aggregated customer–suppliers statements, reconciliations payable and accounts receivable. Gathers with extreme care and responsibility all the information required for the proper recording of the books of the companies attending.She actively participates in the monthly bookkeepimg reconciliation and the configuration of the annual financial statements
Responsible for monitoring the monthly and annual tax obligations of private companies.
She speaks English and French.