- He is a graduate of Upper Technological Educational Institute and member of the Economic Chamber,
- He is lecturer in numerous Accounting and Tax Seminars,
- He is columnist in Accounting and Tax portal of Power-Tax.gr.
- License of A class Accountant
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Athens
Before joining the Company’s Manpower, Mr. Konstantinos Dedes had been for fifteen years Chief Accountant and Tax advisor in a multitude of companies such as Iron Mountain S.A., Atalanta Marine Shipping company S.A. and many other Greek and subsidiaries.
Currently he is working as Chief Accountant and Tax Advisor providing advice to our customers, on complex tax and accounting issues.
Tax consultant in Legal entities taxation, Contracts avoiding double taxation, group tax planning, mergers / spin-offs of large multinational companies, organizing financial services, training administrative organization charts, administration of major accounting projects etc. He has extensive experience in structures of tax planning, company selection and restriction methods – to minimize the total tax burden.
Besides his specialization in taxation and tax strategy configuration of small and large companies, he has been working with ordinary and extraordinary audits of large companies.
He speaks English.