- She is a graduate of Upper Technological Educational Institute,
- She is lecturer in Seminars of administration Secretary,
- She is columnist in Accounting and Tax portal of Power-Tax.gr.
- She is a postgraduate in Business Administration in University of Wales
- License of A class Accountant
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Athens
Before joining the Company’s Manpower, Lenia had served for ten years as a secretary in a big firm in Athens, and in as an assistant accountant in many accounting offices.
Currently she is working as responsible secretary at EFM Accounting Services with main tasks to control and coordinate all the aspects of both office and customer service. Also, as an assistant accountant involved in the registration office customer-invoicing documents, contributing to the completion of all tax obligations in time.
She is responsible for communication with SMEs and large enterprises in EFM-Accounting Services, actively participates in HR recruitment process and coordinate all events and socializing of our company.
She is also involved in monitoring the monthly and annual tax obligations of private companies.
She speaks English.