- He is a graduate of Upper Technological Educational Institute and member of the Economic Chamber,
- He is lecturer in numerous Accounting and Tax Seminars,
- He is columnist in Accounting and Tax portal of Power-Tax.gr.
- License of A class Accountant
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Athens
Before joining the Company’s Manpower, Georgios had served for fifteen years as chief accountant and tax consultant in a variety of companies and accounting offices in Athens, and many other Greek and subsidiaries.
Currently he is working as Chief Accountant of SMEs of EFM Accounting Services and Tax Consultant advising our clients on tax and accounting issues.
Tax consultant in Legal entities taxation, Contracts avoiding double taxation, group tax planning, mergers / spin-offs of large multinational companies, organizing financial services, training administrative organization charts, administration of major accounting projects etc.He has extensive experience in structures of tax planning, company selection and restriction methods – to minimize the total tax burden.Besides his specialization in Accounting and Tax issues, he has been working with ordinary and extraordinary audits of large companies.
Seminars lecturer approved by OAED, A’ Class Tax Accountant license holder
He speaks English.