- She is a graduate of Upper Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus in the department of Accounting
- MSc in Management of Health and Social Welfare Services
- License of B class Accountant
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Athens
- Tax and Accounting Seminars in Power-Tax-Training.
Before joining the Company’s Manpower, she had been working for six years as an assistant accountant in a big accounting office in Athens, where she gained significant experience and skills in daily, monthly and annual single and double entry bookkeeping.
Currently she is working as an accountant of SMEs and assistant of the Credit Control department in EFM Accounting Services, deals with the recording of accounting transaction with both Greek general chart of accounts and Greek GAAP.
She is responsible for the preparation and publication of Periodic Statements of VAT, tax return, Aggregated customer–suppliers statements, reconciliations payable and accounts receivable. Gathers with extreme care and responsibility all the information required for the proper recording of the books of the companies attending.She actively participates in the monthly bookkeepimg reconciliation and the configuration of the annual financial statements Responsible for monitoring the monthly and annual tax obligations of private companies.
She speaks English, French