- He is a graduate of Athens University of Economics and Business (A.S.O.E.E.),
- He is a graduate of Upper Technological Educational Institute and member of the Economic Chamber,
- He is lecturer in numerous Accounting and Tax Seminars.
- License of A class Accountant
- Member of the Economic Chamber of Athens.
Thomas Koliothomas is Shareholder and CEO E.F.M. Accounting Services and Chief of the Power-Tax Training & Power -Tax.
Before joining the Company’s Manpower, Mr. Koliothomas Thomas had served as tax advisor head of the tax department of the company ZTE Corporation Ltd responsible for tax planning and establishment of ZTE Group in Greece.
Years of experience in establishing both Greek and foreign branches and subsidiaries.
Long experience in property taxation, as well as intercompany transactions anti-avoidance and equal distances measures.
Εxtensive experience in structures of tax planning, company selection and restriction methods – to minimize the total tax burden.
Consultant in mergers and acquisitions, tax management profit, international tax planning, dividends as business restructuring, optimal use of tax losses.
At the same time he organized and directed Power-Tax-Training, a training center of E.F.M., which provides professional training in finance executives, lawyers, etc, conferring degrees in tax, accounting and other domains.
Years of experience in financial auditing of companies, studies for diagnostic tax audit of enterprises, in order to identify significant future tax burdens.
He speaks English.